Tuesday, September 3, 2013

50 Shades of Grey Cast: Christian & Anastasia Revealed

We now know who will be playing Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. Christian will be played by Charlie Hunnam of Sons of Anarchy fame and Dakota Johnson who played the lead in a television show Ben & Kate, which I had never even heard of before today. I guess that now I will have to watch Sons of Anarchy on Netflix and try to find Ben and Kate somewhere. I don't believe that it's available for streaming on Netflix, at least not as of today. I hope that with all of the new buzz Netflix will make it available soon. So what do you think? I'm going to keep an open mind and hope for the best!



Charlie Hunnam-Not too shabby...


Dakota Johnson-Young & fresh faced...

For the very few people who have not read this series here are links to the series:

or you can get the bundle:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)