Monday, September 30, 2013

Shine On Award


I was nominated for the Shine On Award!


A big thank you to Barbara Ann at Sun Mountain Reviews who nominated me for this new blogger award! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to blog and begin to get to know the wonderful bloggers that I have been exposed to over the last few months. I am so flattered that other bloggers are enjoying my site. This blog has been and continues to be one huge learning experience and I am so enjoying the ride.  When I got 50 views I though I was hot stuff because it meant that 50 people actually read something that I wrote! I know that seems small, but every view on my site makes me almost giddy! I hope to continue to grow this blog and that these same ladies that I am getting to know through this great medium of blogging will be here with me all along the way! Thanks Barbara Ann and continued success on your own adventure!

Now here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.

3. Share seven, random interesting things about yourself.

4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. 

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I am a nationally certified Pharmacy Tech. but I am not using that skill at the moment!

2. In the last 14 years I have moved  7 times.
(Arkansas-Oklahoma-Japan-Texas-England-Ohio-& now back to Arkansas)

3. I am married to my high school sweetheart.

4. I'm very impatient, I like everything done like yesterday.

5. It drives me crazy to see the toilet paper put on the roll where the sheets do not fall over the front but hangs to the back-that's just wrong! (Hey, they did say random facts!)

6. I carry my Kindle with me everywhere with me, yes everywhere, you never know when you can sneak in 5 minutes of extra reading time.

7.  I may have a legitimate addiction to YouTube videos.  

I'm passing this award on to these great bloggers:

Mina over at Mina's Bookshelf



6 comments:

  1. You really shouldn't have but I'm so very glad you did! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a shining star, Monica!!! Thank you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!!
    Here's my link!
    http://argyledollhaus.blogspot.com/2013/09/shine-on-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading the random facts you shared! I carry my iPad everywhere I go too, just in case I may have a moment to read. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad Barbara Ann because they were truly random!

      Delete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)