Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton on Sale!!



If you are looking for a funny, sexy, page turner of a book this is for you. Caroline Reynolds is a young, vibrant career woman with almost everything she could want except for a boyfriend and an active love life. Caroline gets a new neighbor, Simon Parker who does not make her forced stint of non-action any easier. Simon has a very active love life and doesn't seem to mind broadcasting his ability to satisfy his partners through their adjoining wall. Caroline's cat Clive, who is a major player in this book, will have you in stitches along with Caroline's running commentary regarding what's going on in the apartment next door. I was loaned this book by my friend K and I am so glad that she loaned it to me because I would not have read it otherwise. At $7.59 at Amazon it is more than I like to spend on an eBook that's only 384 pages, but I enjoyed it so much that I actually paid it to have my own copy because I know that this is one that I will reread at some point.

Happy Reading!
Monica



Book 2 is due to be released June 24th! You can hear an audio clip of the prologue by going to Clayton's website! It's a little over 6 minutes and it makes me want this book even more!


Synopsis:

In this sequel to Wallbanger, the second book in the Cocktail series, fan favorites Caroline and Simon negotiate the rollercoaster of their new relationship while house-sitting in San Francisco.

Playing house was never so much fun—or so confusing. With her boss on her honeymoon, Caroline’s working crazy long hours to keep the interior design company running—especially since she’s also the lead designer for the renovation of a gorgeous old hotel on Sausalito. So with her hotshot photographer boyfriend gallivanting all over the world for his job, she and Simon are heavy-duty into “absence makes the heart grow fonder” mode. Neither has any complaints about the great reunion sex, though! Then Simon decides he’s tired of so much travelling, and he’s suddenly home more. A lot more. And wanting Caroline home more, too. Though their friends’ romantic lives provide plenty of welcome distraction, eventually Caroline and Simon have to sort their relationship out. Neither wants “out of sight, out of mind,” but can they create their own happy mid-ground cliché?

1 comment:

  1. I've read Wallbanger, it was sooo funny ! I'm really looking forward to Rusty nailed :)

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)