Saturday, October 17, 2015

Brody (A Found by You Novel Book 3) by Victoria H. Smith


Latest release from Victoria H. Smith!

Happy Reading!
Monica

He saved me… 

Brody Chandler. 

At a time when I was at my lowest, and cared far less about myself than anyone else possibly could. 

But I can’t tell him everything and I have a feeling he’s doing the same behind that semi-truck’s wheel. 

Who is this big, strong guy taking me away, and could I ever fathom a world in which he’s with me? 

BRODY, A FOUND BY YOU NOVEL is book three in the FOUND BY YOU series. The book is a standalone and can be read out of sequence of the series. 

Book Series Order: 

FOUND BY YOU (Book 1) 
LOVED BY YOU (Book2) Read my review here
BRODY, A FOUND BY YOU NOVEL (Book 3 - standalone)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)