Saturday, January 30, 2016

Nonfiction Goodness


I have always enjoyed reading nonfiction books, yet over the last few years I have gotten further and further away from reading them. Biographies, history books, and social science commentaries have all been part of the books that I gravitate towards. I have slipped a few titles in here on the blog, but they are few and far between. I also have not done a Black History Month series on my blog yet, but all that's changing in 2016! To help celebrate Black History Month this year, I am going to feature a different nonfiction book that centers around African Americans every day during the month of February. 

My original intent for this blog was to feature all types of books that I read, but I have been so deep in romance land that there are very few other genres here. That's fine since that's exactly what I have been reading. However, I think that I have binged romance for long enough and will be incorporating more general fiction, women's fiction, and even nonfiction into my reviewing. I hope that you all will enjoy the future additions to the blog. Never fear though, there will still be plenty of sexy romance goodness featured here! After all, romance will always be my favorite genre!

Happy  Reading!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. I’m looking forward to your reviews. I used to read a lot more nonfiction before I started blogging. I’m trying to get back into reading it this year.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by AJ. I hope that you enjoy my upcoming features.

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)