Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series 1) by J.R.Ward Review



This is one of my favorite series ever and this first book makes me want to do the happy dance. Oh, dear reader, how I envy you if you are just seeing this book for the first time. I remember my first time... I was living in Ohio, I hadn't made any friend yet as we had just moved there from England and my good friend K from K & T Book Reviews told me about this series because her good friend T had recommended it to her. The pure joy I received from these books can not be over stated. I love me a good vampire and ya'll this series if full of AMAZING vampires. Wrath-just his name makes me sigh. Wrath's story line is the first and he'll make you want to always have peaches on hand so that he'll always have inspiration. Yeah, you'll see what I mean. He is lead to Beth, the daughter of his fallen brother Darius, whom he discovers is his soul mate. Ward has created a completely unique vampire mythology that I love. Each book focuses on a single vampire and his quest for a mate that can make his extremely long life full. Yes, the sex scenes are hot & steamy, but the stories are what will keep you going for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)