Thursday, August 22, 2013

Go Fetch (Magnus Pack #2) by Shelly Laurenston Review



This funny little story is a quick read and is the second book in the Magnus Pack series. Miki is a scarily smart girl with an attitude and little patience for the extremely large viking-esque Conall who decides that Miki is the girl for him whether she likes it or not. Miki figures that being from different races is nothing compared to the fact that Conall shifts into a very large wolf that isn't nearly as harmless as he wants her to believe. This is a fun read and is a double bonus for being both a paranormal and interracial romance. Shelly Laurenston always presents paranormal romance with action, sexiness, humor, and diversity. She is quickly becoming one of my favorite paranormal romance authors!

Happy Reading!

Monica

Amazon 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monlat! I saw you on Goodreads and I thought it woukd be nice to stop by, follow, and say hi :) We have a lot in common...40+, mother of two, world travelers. I like your selection of books and I look forward to your newsfeeds on g+, Gfc, and bloglovin. I hope you'll follow back! Mina's Bookshelf http://minadecaro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mina-I certainly followed you back, I really enjoyed looking through your blog and I hope that you continue to find good things here as well!

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)