Thursday, September 12, 2013

Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost



This will be the last book in one of my all time favorite series and it is due out January 2014. If you want to know why Frost is ending the series at this point you can click here to visit her site to see her very good reason for the concluding the adventures of Cat and Bones. I suppose that I have to accept what I can't change... I will just have to be thankful for all of the joy that I've gotten from this series and not be a whiny baby. Nothing good ever comes from a series that's dragged out way past its prime. If you haven't read this series yet and you like vampires, a strong female protagonist , good dialogue and captivating plots please treat yourself to the first book in the series Halfway to the Grave it's truly a good read. You can see my review of book one here as well as a list of the whole series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)