Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jamie Dornman To Play Christian Grey




Well, they have recast the role of Christian Grey and Jamie Dornman of Once Upon a Time is the choice. He is not what I pictured Christian to look like in my mind, but I am going to try and stay open. I'm not overly happy with the choice, but who knows, he could end up being amazing. Alexander Skarsgard's name was being thrown around and that made me happy. I am a big fan of the way her portrayed Eric, but he may have just been a little too old for the role of Christian. If you would like to read the Huffington Post's article you can click here to check it out. So what do you think? Yea or nae?


Okay, maybe I was too quick to judge...He's totally sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)