Wednesday, October 30, 2013

KGI #9 Announcement by Maya Banks


For all of you KGI Series fans Maya Banks just announced on Facebook that the next book will feature Swanny. No title or possible release date yet, but I'll keep a watch out for further news! Here's what she had to say:

 The hero of book 9 of the KGI series is....

SWANNY! :))

I can't wait to dive into his story. His will be up next just as soon as I finish the second book of the Surrender Trilogy!
xoxo

And yes, there are more KGI books to come. There are still lots of characters to write about. I PROMISE there will be a story for Joe as well as Sean and of course Rusty and a few others I plan stories for  *cough* Hancock *cough*

There appears to be confusion with some of you who are expecting DONOVAN's story. His IS next. It's already written and edited and will be released January 7, 2014 The NINTH book AFTER Donovan's will be Swanny's story and I haven't written it yet.

Donovan IS next and then Swanny

You can visit Banks' page by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)