Friday, September 5, 2014

Taming the Scotsman by Sienna Mynx



A freebie by one of my favorite IR author? Yep, and I'm so happy to share the news!

Synopsis:

Unbeknownst to her new lover Jayla Howard has told a lie. Done out of love, for a brother she wants to protect she’s mislead the new man in her life. When their lives reconnect and collide Jayla is faced with doing the right thing, or following the passion her brooding Scotsman brings. 

Alec Cavanaugh has met a wonderful woman. He’s excited and thrilled about the promise of a new love. But unfortunately, that love is overshadowed by deception. He devises a plan to get even. But in doing so he only drives the woman of his desires further from his heart. 

Can these two fated lovers overcome a misunderstanding? Or are they doomed from the start?

2 comments:

  1. omg, I loved this book! it was so good :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like everyone I know has already read this one except for me! I gotta catch up!!

      Delete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)