Thursday, February 5, 2015

Finding Sadie by Brandace Morrow

FSebook

finding Sadie release day

Release Day Blitz

Book Title: Finding Sadie 
Author: Brandace Morrow 
Genre: New Adult Romance (Novella)
  Release Date: February 5, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

At fifteen, I took on the role of Popper out of necessity, forgetting the person I was. That's when I became the lead singer of a grunge metal band. Now at twenty-two I'm cocky, a pessimist, and violent. My shrink is even fed up with me, suggesting I try something radical to appreciate the value of life. She gives me a card that leads me to him, and ultimately I find . . . me.

Teasers

Finding Sadie _ teaser

Meet the Author

profilepic2

Brandace Morrow is a full time mom of four, and currently stationed overseas with her sexy soldier. Her recent obsessions are Maroon 5, Luke Bryan, The Pretty Reckless, rum and coke, and reading, in no particular order. Despite being terribly awkward with social media, she's everywhere. Frequently subjecting the public to pictures of her minion's messes, and everything that is momdom in the Morrow house.

Social Media

twitterFacebookpinterestinstagramGoogleGoodreads

Buy the Book

amazon usamazon UKamazon canada

Additional Books by the author

Bran1

amazon usamazon UKamazon canadaB&N

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)