Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Book Sales


Happy Friday folks! This was a long week for me, but it's finally Friday and I hope to get some reading done. Check out these bargains to get yourself ready for the weekend!

Happy Reading!
Monica



On sale for 99 cents

Can a Wolf...Be Tamed? 

With Samara Layton’s community outreach organization facing bankruptcy, she turns to wealthy attorney Marcus Wolf for a bailout. The only problem is that Marcus is the same gorgeous guy she turned down at a fashion show in New York. Little did she know that she would soon need his help to rescue her business. As she sets out to seduce him, she quickly discovers just how pleasurable it can be to tame a wolf… 

From the moment Samara steps onto the runway in a breathtakingly sheer gown, Marcus is captivated. When their eyes meet, the electricity between them is enough to light up all of Manhattan. But while Marcus would like nothing more than to bed the exotic beauty, he has no interest in pursuing a serious relationship with her. But when Samara comes to him for help, she makes him an offer he can’t possibly refuse.... 



On sale for 99 cents

Jonathan Drazen. 
Gorgeous. Check. 
Charming. Check. 
Smart. Check. 
Rich. Hey, I’m not gonna complain. 
All the ingredients for a few nights of mind-blowing pleasure are right there. He’s made it perfectly clear he can’t love me, and I’m not out to fall in love either. 
But I can’t stay away from him. He’s got this bossy way about him in bed. The word “Sir,” falls from my lips, and when he tells me to get on my knees…well, my knees have a mind of their own. 
I got this. I can be his slave for a few nights and walk away unscathed. 
We get in. Get it on. Get the hell out. Done. 
He knows the line between love and lust. It’s right between my legs. Now, let’s see if that line blurs for me.



Free at posting

Death comes in Armani. Salvation comes in leather. 

Principessa to the Mancuso crime family, Alexandra knows a thing or two about living outside the bounds of the law. Suffocated by the future her father has laid out for her, she makes a choice she can't take back, changing the entire trajectory of her life. 
Thrust into the dark and dangerous world of the Forsaken Motorcycle Club for her own protection, Alex finds herself faced with the last thing she needs right now: the man of her dreams. He’s sex in leather, the devil incarnate, and one hell of a kisser. But he’s also off-limits. Ryan Stone can be her friend, but he’s forbidden to be her lover. 

Third-generation Forsaken, Ryan knows nothing other than life on two wheels, and he wouldn’t have it any other way. He enjoys the many privileges that come with the patch, and the only laws he recognizes are the ones set-forth by his club. That is, until who he wants more than anything isn’t allowed on the back of his bike —or in his bed. Balancing his desire for her body, and need to keep her safe, Ryan tries to keep Alex at a distance. Finally having made a choice for herself, she’s done hearing the word “no” and will push boundaries even Ryan himself doesn’t dare cross. 

Love is never more tempting than when it’s forbidden. 



On sale for 99 cents

Escape with a wicked cowboy tonight... 

Everyone thinks Colin Fairgood is exactly what his PR machine tells them—a country superstar with a killer smile and dazzling blue eyes. 

But I met him before his country makeover and the fame. Colin has a dark side… one that takes me places I've never been. One that makes me want to do very bad things with him. One that makes me scared of him. And even more scared of myself. 

I don't know what kind of endgame he's running on my heart, but he's definitely playing for keeps. And if I'm not careful, he's going win. 

But what happens when he finds out about my past? And discovers all my secrets? 

One thing’s for sure: when country superstar Colin Fairgood collides with me, a songwriter with everything to lose, it’s going to be one hell of a story. 




On sale for 99 cents

FORBIDDEN NEVER TASTED SO SWEET 

Montana: 

I’m a lucky girl. Levi Sinclair Barrington the Third and I have an exclusive agreement. Three nights a week. No more, no less. 
It’s uncomplicated, with no strings attached. Exactly what I need because my career comes first. 
I’ve worked my ass off to get to the top, and my five-year plan is well on track. I’ve vowed never to get emotionally attached to a man. It just can’t happen or else the secrets from my past will come back to haunt me. 
There is one twist, though: Levi and I work for competing companies, and it’s a recipe for disaster if we get discovered. Our friends-with-benefits agreement has to stay a secret. 
Nobody can ever find out. 

Levi: 

I work hard and I play harder. It comes with the territory of being the heir to a billion-dollar empire. I’m used to getting what I want and nobody denies me. 
Except Montana Marx, the sassy executive who works for our biggest rival. 
I have her in my bed three nights a week. We have a good thing going—all the benefits of being in a relationship minus the bullshit. 
Forbidden sex never tasted so good. 
Until it isn’t enough. 
I want more. Much more than she wants to give. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)