Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What Caught My Eye


What Caught My Eye will be a new feature that can be found here on the sidebar. A book friend of mine, Marcia over at Bookswagger, gently (HA!) pointed out to me the other day that my sidebar is a bit tired. (Don't you love it when your friends are honest with you?!) But, unfortunately, she is absolutely right! Sometimes real life and shiny things distract me from my very best intentions of reading books in a neat and organized manner. Therefore, instead of having my upcoming reads sitting for MONTHS on my sidebar and allowing everyone to witness my book shame, I am changing it out for What Caught My Eye. Now this won't be hard at all for me to keep fresh and rotated out! I am constantly seeing books, both new and old, that look like book goodness to me. I will feature around five books on the sidebar that look shiny and interesting, and I will attempt to change them out every couple of weeks, and maybe more frequently, as the mood strikes. I hope that you all enjoy this little tweak to the blog! I'll still have a couple of upcoming reads listed, but hopefully it'll be a little more realistic!

Happy Reading!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. I like the spring flowers too!I have never read Max Gladstone but that covers is def going to make me check out the book description

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)