Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Book Sales


Happy Friday ya'll. I know that this has been a rough couple of weeks for everyone. With all of the horrors, injustice, and outright evil that seems to rear itself at every turn I hope that you all have found some rays of promise and comfort with your families, friends, and hopefully even with those you don't know well. There are times when blogging about romance books, and even literary fiction, seems frivolous when there are much more important and urgent issues to tackle. However, reading for me has always been escapism. A way to entrench myself in a world that can distract and entertain; as well as occasionally giving me things to think more deeply about.  I hope that what you find here on my blog is a soft spot to land. A place that can give you a little joy by showcasing reads that will hopefully take you away as well and give you reading goodness. This may be on the Pollyanna side of the spectrum, but if reading brings you a much needed respite, a temporary way to relieve the stress and worry of the real world, for a just a little while as it does for me, then that brings me lots of happiness! Any hoo, check out this week's bargains and grab yourself some smutty joy!

Happy Reading!
Monica

Amazon  Free at posting  When Sophie Jackson headed over to L.A for her friends wedding she was in the mood for a bit of fun.  And when a handsome Italian man made a move on her she was more than willing to participate in a hot one night stand with the sexy stranger.  A no-strings attached fling, or so it seemed.  However, Sophie was totally unaware that the man she slept with was Billionaire Tycoon Julian Medici and this was about to become more than just a one night stand. Much, much more... 





Amazon On sale for 99 cents COME HOME AGAIN 
Anything can be fixed with a little Duct Tape and sass… 
At least that’s what celebrity fixer, Delilah Donovan, used to think. But when she’s asked to fix the new CEO of Synth Games, she never dreams she’ll come face to face with the only man to ever break her heart. When a friend calls in a long ago favor, reformed hacker, Nate Williams, worries that his shady past will come back to haunt him. Too bad the one person who can help him is the one woman he had to leave behind. 

LOVE REALITY 
A romantic who believes in love...A cynic giving love advice... Walking love disaster, Mia Donovan, is a reality television production assistant by day, secret dating blogger, Lonely Girl, by night. All she has to do to get the job of a lifetime is face her fears and step in front of the camera. Reluctant, dating columnists, Ryan Matthews, thinks reality-dating shows are soul-sucking endeavors that have more to do with selling unrealistic expectations than love. But for a shot at writing serious stories, he's willing to go undercover to do an exposé on reality TV dating shows. What he doesn't count on is falling in love. 

RACE FOR LOVE 
A woman all alone in the world...A man too afraid to care for someone... Up and coming racecar driver, Kisima Jennings, is all alone in the world and that’s exactly how she likes it. But when a near-fatal crash jeopardizes her future, she’s forced to lean on someone for the first time in her life. As a star athletic trainer, Derek Donovan, has always kept his eyes on the prize, never letting personal entanglements come between him and his dream—until one misstep costs him everything. 

Amazon On sale for 99 cents She sees brief glimpses of the future… 
Nika and Alena Brennan will do anything to kill a vicious Russian crime boss and they’re using his only son to get to him. Yet when the time comes to execute their plan, psychic Nika hesitates due to an unexpected entanglement with sexy security expert Declan Gallagher. When her sister is kidnapped and all their carefully laid plans go awry, Nika must depend on Declan and her mortal enemy’s son to get her sister back. He invades her dreams and teases her with sensual pleasures… As a dream walker, Declan is capable of seeing anyone’s innermost thoughts as they sleep. With Nika, however, he finds himself playing a deadly, seductive game. He knows she’s not who she says she is and he’s determined to find out the real reason she’s in Miami before she gets herself or someone else killed. Time is running out… Nika’s window of opportunity is closing to save her sister and find a way to protect their secrets without landing them both in jail. With innocent lives at stake, Nika must decide if the retribution she’s waited a lifetime for is worth losing the man who has won her heart. 

Amazon On sale for 99 cents HER RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE: Escape with a ruthless Russian billionaire tonight... Russian ogliarch, Alexei Rustanov, wants nothing more than to leave his past behind, including the sexy and sassy Texas beauty, Eva St. James, who so callously broke his heart back when he was a poor grad student. But when he runs into her at a wedding eight years after their tumultuous break-up, passions ignite and Alexei decides he will settle for nothing less than red-hot, dirty, and oh-so-erotic revenge. But can he have his Eva and get his revenge, too -- without losing his heart again? 

HER RUSSIAN SURRENDER: Escape with a ruthless player tonight… When Sam McKinley meets Nikolai Rustanov, it’s fire at first sight. A fire she runs away from as quickly as her heels can carry her. All Sam has ever wanted was a nice, normal family with a nice, normal man. The arrogant Russian hockey player who claims he doesn’t believe in love right before he offers to “eat her for breakfast,” is about as far from that as a girl can get. But some flames just won’t go out. Sam is dead set on running. But Nikolai is determined to catch her, and when he does, he’ll do just about anything to make her surrender. 

HER RUSSIAN BEAST: Escape on a psycho sexy Russian tonight... HIM: She showed up in my dark world and pulled me into her light. And then she ran away. For six long years she kept herself hidden from me. She is my wife. My siren. My everlasting obsession. Did she really think I would just let her go? Nyet. She belongs to me, and now that I have found her, I will make her pay for destroying me. HER: He’s the domineering monster I had to escape. The only place him and me work right is in bed. And now that he’s found me, he’s determined to take every scrap of dignity I have left. So why can’t I stop wanting him? Needing him? Aching for him? He’s my husband. My keeper. My Russian Beast. And I don’t have a chance in the world of getting out of our twisted relationship with my heart intact. 

HER RUSSIAN BRUTE: Escape with a scarred Russian tonight… Sola: Ivan Rustanov is a total jackhole. He has no conscience, and now he's forcing me to stay in his remote mountain home as his prisoner until spring. He's no holds barred, and dangerous--the kind of guy you just know has a body count somewhere in his back story. He wants me in his bed, but that will NEVER happen. I hate him. Or at least I should. Shouldn't I? Ivan: A few years ago, having a curvy prisoner in my home wouldn't have been a problem. A few years ago I wasn't broken and damaged beyond all repair. I thought I was dead inside... until she came along and awakened me in ways I never thought possible. But what happens when her past and mine collide? Can a monster like me ever become the man she deserves?

Amazon On sale for 99 cents He was full-blooded and untamable. Sensual and sinuous. Erotically magnetic. A uniquely beautiful creature who could make himself irresistible to women. And he was feral at heart. With his glittering green and gold eyes, silken hair, and purring voice, the stunning captive chained to the wall was exactly what Jenise needed. And he was hers to take... Or so she believed. But she had never heard how dangerous it was to lie down with the cat.





Amazon On sale for 99 cents My name is Zoe McKinley. I have a boring life, an awful job, and a boss that throws staplers at my head. What could be worse? How about being abducted by Aliens? Being dragged through a mirror, naked and screaming, onto an extraterrestrial ship was bad. Finding out I had been sold to a huge alien male who looks like the Devil was worse. But learning he wanted to trade me to an intergalactic petting zoo was the worst of all! Now I'm whizzing through the galaxy with a robot butler, a trio of nib-nibs (they're like tiny green monkeys) and one huge, muscular, and very grumpy alien. The clothing they gave me shows all my lady-bits, the food-sim makes banana cream pie that tastes like sauerkraut, and Sarden, my captor, is too hot to stay mad at, even if he is a jerk. In fact, I think I might be falling for him.
What's a girl to do? It's all in a day's work when you've been...Abducted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)