Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veteran's Day


Happy Veteran's Day! This has been a long, hard, and emotional week for many of us. I am one of the many who have found our election results to be disappointing to say the least. But, enough people who believe differently than I do voted and carried their cause to victory. It's sad, disappointing, and heart breaking, but it's reality. SO! I'm taking the day to spend with my own military man and being grateful for him and all those who serve by doing the heavy lifting for our country. I'm also the very proud parent of a daughter who is active duty military. Yep, I am a very proud Airforce wife AND mother! I'm going to love on my hubby today and spend some time doing not much of anything. I hope that you all are doing as well as possible during this uncertain time and that you are able to find some happiness by being with friends and family and maybe escaping reality for a little while in a good book. Stay encouraged and look forward to what can be changed and hopefully improved. I hope that you all find and give kindness this weekend. See you next week!

Happy Reading!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)