Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Binti (Binti #1) by Nnedi Okorafor Review



I very much enjoyed this novella, but as with almost every novella that I enjoy, it left me wanting so much more. I now wish that I had waited for book two to be available before I had picked up Binti. It is a one sitting read because of it's engaging story and quick pace. Binti is an intriguing character that I would have loved to have had a full length novel as her introduction. Even with this being a novella Okorafor managed to introduce a world that I was able to imagine and want more of. Yes, I am greedy, but I make no apologies for wanting more of a good thing! I'm adding Binti to my favorites list and will be snapping up Home (Binti #2) when it is released on January 31st.

Happy Reading!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)