Monday, May 8, 2017

Dinner at Sam's by DL White


I have to admit that I have not yet read a DL White romance, but I keep getting her books showing up as recommended reads for me, so I am going to have to give one a go soon. The reviews that I have read all seem to be positive. If you enjoy contemporary AA romance you, check out her latest release. If you are a fan let me know and tell me which one you enjoyed the most!



Vanessa Jackson is just trying to get her life together. 
It's been a year since her marriage ended and her husband left her and their children destitute. If she could just divorce the son-of-a-bitch, the future would be bright, but Warren is fighting the process every step of the way. 

If she wants a divorce, and to move on with her life, she needs an attorney. 

Gibson Kincaid is the youngest of four brothers, all attorneys at Kincaid Family Law, operated under the watchful eye of Sylvia, the "Silver Shark" Kincaid. Gibson is the rebel, the one who's never going to do what Mother wants him to do. Instead of serving the interests of wealthy and high profile Kincaid clients, Gibson prefers to serve the 'down on their luck' sector, earning him the nickname "community lawyer". When Sylvia rejects Vanessa as a client, it's a lucky break that she— literally —runs into Gibson. 

The attraction between them is immediate, smoldering, mutual. And distracting. Vanessa’s just trying to get divorced, not pick up a new man, and certainly not her divorce attorney! 

Gibson is trying to do right by his new client, but he can't lie; he wants to help Vanessa get divorced. So he can have her to himself. 
But Warren still has a few tricks up his sleeve, and Vanessa is hiding a huge part of her past that she's not ready for Gibson to know.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed A Thin Line by her, it was pretty good...although as usual, there was the annoying heroine,lols. Still a good read. Hope you get to read her work soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoyed her writing, I am never going to catch up to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)