Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tempted by the Badge (To Serve and Seduce Book 2) by Deborah Fletcher Mello


I am very excited to read this second book in the To Serve and Seduce series by Deborah Fletcher Mello. I enjoy a good cop romance and after reading Seduced by the Badge I knew that I was going to add Tempted By The Badge to my collection as well. You can read my review of Seduced by the Badge here




Former Chicago cop Mingus Black is used to liars. So why does the PI believe a teacher who insists she’s being framed? Joanna Barnes is totally convincing…in more ways than one. The chemistry between Mingus and Joanna becomes perilously potent, but until he can find out who framed her for a heinous crime, everything they love hangs in the balance.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing book! The story got me made up for lost time toward the start, and didn't discharge me until the last page. It was quick paced, intense, and a thrill ride of feelings due to all around created characters and storyline.

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)