Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Lesson in Passion by Jennifer Connors Review *Spoiler Alert*




*Spoiler Alert*

 This book  actually caused me to have a fit on the couch when I finished it. I got this as a freebie from Amazon and did not read any of the reviews because, well, it was free and I figured even if it were horrible it was at the low low price of free 99 so what the heck. Before I state my biggest gripe, let me just say that this was a pretty well laid out story and that I did enjoy it to the extent that if it wasn't for the seizure inducing ending I would have happily gone on to the next book in the series even though it is also an extremely quick read and I tend to like longer books. That being said, I can't and won't read the next books. Ginny doesn't get to stay with Ian! No, not due to a kidnapping, war, or other calamity but because she is suddenly plucked away and apparently lands somewhere else where she is going to start the whole process of acclimating to yet another time and place. Folks my nerves simply can't take the main female character being passed around from time, place, and man to learn different "lessons". Call me old fashioned but I like some version of happily every after and I'm not a fan of the romance version of Quantum Leap.If this concept doesn't bother you as it did me this is definitely worth getting for free from Amazon and as of today-8/20/13 it's still free and the other books in the series are inexpensive.

Happy Reading!

Monica

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)