Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blight by A.C. Warneke



Alright, so here's my first world problem of the day- I want to read this book but I have too many other books that I want to read too. Yes this is my whiny complaint of the day, I have an over abundance of choices and it's making me cranky... It's ridiculous I know but I just can't help myself. I just discovered this book through an email blast that discussed the second book that will be coming out sometime this month. I haven't even read he first one so that just puts me further behind. Why oh why do I have other responsibilities other than sitting around all day reading? Life is so unfair! (insert stomped foot here) It's a good deal at $2.99 and 324 pages. Here's the book description from Amazon:

Rebecca “Beck” Lewis has always known she was destined for an early grave. Ever since her parents became monsters and tore her perfect world apart she has been shattered, unable to put the pieces together again. But she doesn’t care because her goal in what is left of her life is to take out as many Blights as possible before they take her out or she finally gives in to madness. She likes being able to kill the monsters without mercy, without doubts, and she is very good at what she does. 
It doesn’t matter that the amethyst-eyed demon who haunts her dreams is slipping into her reality and is stealing pieces of her soul. It doesn’t matter that he is destroying whatever remnants of humanity she has left and fashioning her into something new. It doesn’t matter that he is taking everything she loves away from her. 
She never had much use for her soul anyway. 

Sounds good right? I hope this will help someone who's looking to add to their reading list or looking for something to read right now since all I've done is made myself sad since I can't read everything "like yesterday".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)