Monday, October 14, 2013

Christian Grey Role Is Up For Grabs Again

I am sure many of you have already heard that Charlie Hunman will not be playing the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming 50 Shades of Grey movie adaptation. So who do you think should be considered for the role?




Hunman is pretty sexy...

But I have a nomination of my own 


Henry Cavill.

 Cavill was Superman in the Man Of Steel movie and also had a role on The Tudors on Showtime. He's lovely and so gets my vote! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I could see him in this role more so than Matt Bomer, although Ian Somerhalder could work too. I am bummed about Charley Hunnam though. He was the only reason I was willing to see the movie I loathed the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking forward to seeing Hunman in the role too. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that they pick someone who's a cutie but can also actually act! That will be the trick to pull off! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)