Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tempted by a Rogue Prince by Felicity Heaton Sneak Peek


Felicity Heaton has posted an excerpt from book 3 of her Eternal Mates series, Tempted by a Rogue Prince, on her site! You can stop by to read it by clicking here.  I am a new fan of Heaton and really enjoyed the first two books in the series Kissed by a Dark Prince and Claimed by a Demon King. You can see my reviews for them by clicking on the titles. Tempted by a Rogue Prince is going to be Vail and Rosalind’s story and I am so looking forward to reading it. If you haven't read this series and enjoy paranormal romance I recommend trying this one. It has an interesting and detailed world with strong smart heroines as well as alphas with a twist!

Happy Reading!
Monlat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)