Saturday, April 4, 2015

Excerpt from The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire #6) by George R.R. Martin Released


I, like MANY others, am a huge fan of this series. Also like many others I am not happy with the amount of time between each installment. These books are sagas and I understand that it takes time to create them, but you know how it is! Greedy and impatient readers can't stand to be kept waiting YEARS to get their next fix! Anyway, Martin is supposedly focused on finishing this one so HOPEFULLY we will see it's release sometime in the not so distant future. 
You can click here to go to Martin's site and read the excerpt that he has released. It's torturous because it just makes me want that dang book right now!

Happy Reading!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)