Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Book Sales


Happy Friday folks! Here are a few book bargains to help kick off your weekend. I hope that you all have a nice one with a good book to settle in with! Remember, the prices are good at posting, so be sure to double check the prices before you click.

Happy Reading!
Monica


Free at posting

Have you ever loved someone and didn’t even know it? 

That’s the dilemma facing Felix Essien when he wakes from a coma to find he is married to the most beautiful and sensual woman he’s ever known. He cannot remember her or their wedding; he who had sworn never to get married or to give his heart to another. Yet, he feels an intense bond with her that he intends to explore fully. 

Ebony can’t believe her good fortune when her paper husband wakes not remembering the temporary marriage arrangement with no intimacies he’d proposed, and is now the adoring husband she’s always dreamt of. 

She plans to make the most of the passion blossoming between them. However, would he still feel that way when he regains his memory and realises she’s been keeping secrets and their marriage is not what he thinks it is? 



On sale for 99 cents

ROYAL SAVAGE 

I CAN’T CLOSE MY EYES… I refuse to. Every time I do, all I see is blood, death, and pain. I can feel it - almost taste it, bringing me back to that night. 
It doesn't matter that I'm still breathing; I no longer need it, I no longer want it. I despise it along with everything else around me. 
The only thing I long for is to fucking fade away. I've given up. Until her at least… 
AVALON.
She comes into my world, knocking me on my ass. 
It turns me on to have her around me. Makes me want to wrap my hand around her tight little throat and fuck her until she feels my pain, feels the monster in me, but also makes me want to protect her from the very thing that she should be afraid of... me. 
Once she sees the damage that I’m capable of; she’ll look at me like everyone else around me does: with fear. 

AVALON KNIGHT 

HIS EYES... THE DARKNESS IN them draws me to him, making me want to taste him, feel him… and save him. I shouldn't have gotten on the back of his motorcycle that day. I know that now. Colton warned me. I was told it was dangerous. I was told that nothing would be the same. He was right. 
ROYAL is dangerous, dark, and seductive; the very thing that keeps me hanging on, willing to give my last breath just to touch him… breathe him in. 
He’s savage, inked, and highly captivating. So different from his brother… 
He's hazardous to my health, mind, and body, yet the only thing that I crave. I want to free him. I want to change his mind, but I'm afraid that he’s already too faded… 



Free at posting

Sibyl Blackthorne isn’t afraid of anything—except maybe being sold into marriage to a man she doesn’t love. A man she’s never even met. A man who, by reputation, is one of Scotland’s cruelest lairds in over a century.

But what choice does she have, with her father dead and her uncle now married to his brother’s widow, putting him in charge of not only the Blackthorne fortune, but Sibyl’s future as well?

Then her betrothed turns out to actually be far worse than his reputation, so headstrong Sibyl decides life as a peasant, or even death, would be preferable to a future with such a despicable man, and makes plans to run away.

On an organized hunt for wolves—or, as the Scots call them, wulvers—Sybil escapes her fiancĂ©’s clutches, only to find she’s run into something far more untamed and dangerous in the middle of the woods.

When a big, brawny, long-haired man, who only speaks to her in Gaelic and calls himself Raife, simply picks her up and carries her off with him into the Scottish wild, Sibyl knows she’s in trouble.

When he takes her to a place no human has ever been, she knows she’s gone over the edge.

And when he, at last, marks her as his own, she discovers that only one wild heart can claim another.



On sale for 99 cents

BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP. SO ARE SCARS...


Stock car racing champion, Shane Davis had it all-money, fast cars and even faster women until a fiery crash changed everything in a flaming instant. 

Shane never intends to get married; not with the way he looks now. He knew no woman could ever love him and wasn’t about to find out if he was wrong. But when he needed a woman in his life to play a pretend girlfriend for a few short weeks, he selected the one he felt would suit his needs with no strings attached: Angela Neil. 

The first time Angela came face to face with Shane, she was taken aback by his scars but more so by his sizzling magnetism. The way he looked at her, with a searing heat made her simmer in secret places. This was supposed to be all about business, but Shane made it clear early on that he wanted much, much more. Angela was a smart woman and wasn’t about to let her hormones rule her common sense. But temptation called Shane Davis was a dangerous thing to resist… 




All 3 books in the ARTISTS TRILOGY are on sale for 99 cents each.

There's a Fine Line Between Sin and Salvation . . .

Ellie Watt is a woman on the run. Raised by a pair of thieves who taught her the art of the grift-and pursued by a mobster who fell for her con-she hopes to find refuge at her uncle's farm in quiet Palm Valley, California. Ellie swears she's through with her life of crime. But before she knows it, she's right back in the game when she meets an easy mark who's too good-and too hot-to be true.

His name is Camden McQueen. A master tattoo artist and a total inked stud, Camden is nothing like the awkward kid who crushed on Ellie back in high school. Now, as owner of the wildly successful Sins & Needles, he's got tats to kill for, muscles to die for, and money to burn. Ellie can't believe the transformation-and can't resist pulling off one last con. But when Camden catches Ellie red-handed, the tables are turned. The mark becomes the master. And when the ultimate player gets played, you never know who's going to end up on top . . .



Free at posting

Welcome to the world of McKay-Taggart Security Services, where spies hide in shadows, danger lurks around every corner, and heroes come with the naughtiest of secrets… 

The Dom Who Loved Me 

Sean Taggart is hunting a deadly terrorist and his only lead is the lovely Grace Hawthorne. To get to the truth, he is going to have to get very close to Grace, a task he’s all too eager to undertake once he gets a look at her. 

The Men with the Golden Cuffs 

Adam Miles and Jacob Dean are halves of a whole. They’ve spent their entire adult lives searching for the one woman who can handle them both. When Serena Brooks comes into their lives, they’re certain she’s the one. But when a stalker strikes, will they lose her forever? 

A Dom is Forever 

The hunt for an international arms dealer leads Liam O’Donnell to London and into the world of Avery Charles. Avery’s never met a man like Liam and quickly falls under his spell. But when Avery’s boss leads the McKay-Taggart team to the traitorous Mr. Black, Liam must put together the pieces of the puzzle of his past or Avery might not have a future… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)