Thursday, May 19, 2016

Battling Rapture by Stormie Kent



Today's Throwback Thursday feature is Battling Rapture by Stormie Kent. This was the first fantasy romance that I read that featured an African American woman and I ate it up! This was a page turner of a read for me. I recommend this one to anyone who asks me for a recommendation for fun and sexy fantasy romance. You can read my review of this one here. I also very much enjoyed the second book Battling Rapture and you can find my review here

Happy Reading!
Monica


Niki is captured by hostile aliens after Earth is invaded. Once a soldier, she is now a slave. She is sold to the highest bidder, and then lost in a game of cards to a tall Ordanian spaceship captain, who claims to have been sent to rescue her. They work together to survive the dangers of the United Universe, while Niki battles her desire for the only man to ever enflame her mind, body and soul.

Captain Rhine’s mission is to reunite the Earth woman with her family. Outmaneuvering beast shifters and a crazed stalker are the very least he is willing to do to keep her by his side. Her touch ignites his passion. Her scent drives his lust. Her strength eases his soul even as she challenges him every step of the way. In the end, Rhine understands, the biggest battle is for her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)