Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Book Sales


Happy Friday folks! This week has been a crazy one around here! Here are a few book bargains to help get you set up for the weekend. 

Happy Reading!
Monica


Amazon

Free at posting

If you missed this one as a freebie back in January, here's your chance to grab it!

1# Interracial and African American Romance - Amazon Bestseller!

***Includes Sneak Peek of the Sequel: LOVED BY YOU***


He’s noticed by everyone…

Griffin Chandler.

He’s captain of our college’s basketball team. I swear to God I’ve already seen him in a Nike ad, and he’s one of the top picks when he goes pro following our spring graduation.

His life is on display for the world. Both his accomplishments and demons there for judgment.

I’m a girl who likes to play roller derby from, of all places, Wisconsin. My own demons better concealed. And one day…

He notices me.

Found by You is a new adult contemporary romance.



On sale for 99 cents

Sequel to the #1 Amazon Bestselling African American and Interracial Romance Novel, FOUND BY YOU! 

The world moves with him… 

Griffin Chandler. 

He’s on his own wavelength, creator of his own destiny. He took that drive and accomplished his dreams on the court. He made the world see him, adore him as much as I do. 

And he adores me too. He does so through the good, the bad, and even the very worst that causes me to lose myself. He found me once, though. In a way, I also found him too, but am I strong enough to keep him? 

Is he strong enough to keep me? 

LOVED BY YOU is book two in the Found by You Series.



On sale for 99 cents

It all started with a pinky swear… 

Linden McGregor is tall, rugged, and gunslinger handsome; a helicopter pilot with a Scottish brogue and charm to spare. He’s also one of Stephanie Robson’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as she’s known him. 

Beautiful, funny and an ambitious businesswoman (with one hell of an ass), Stephanie Robson is one of Linden McGregor’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as he’s known her. 

But some relationships can’t be boxed, can’t be classified, can’t be tamed. 

Back in their mid-twenties and tired of the competitive hit-or-miss dating scene of San Francisco, Steph and Linden made a pact to marry each other if neither one of them were in a serious relationship by the time they hit thirty. 

It sounded like fun and games at the time but as the years to thirty tick past and lovers come and go out of their lives, the pact becomes larger than life. 

Sex is inevitable. Friendships are tested. Hearts are on the line. 

The pact is about to change everything. 

Note: due to the dirty talk and sexy times, The Pact is not meant for anyone under the age of 18. All characters in THE PACT are in their thirties, therefore this is NOT a new adult book...even though love can mess you up at any age. 




On sale for 99 cents

It’s common knowledge the Edgeworth men are unlucky in love. Great, great, grandpa bought them a one way ticket to heart break when he romanced the local witch’s daughter, took her money and disappeared off into the sunset. Ashamed the Voiles moved away, until now. As the eldest son, it’s up to him to persuade the women to remove the curse. He realizes quickly he wants to keep, Avalyn Voiles for himself. Now he just needs to make her believe his affections are real and overcome decades of bad blood... 

Avalyn’s spent her whole life hearing her grandmother bad mouth the Edgeworth family. So, the last thing she expects when she returns to Baxter, was for the witty, charming, sexy Colton to be her perfect match. Should she take a chance on love and risk history repeating itself?



On sale for 99 cents

A bad boy can turn a good girl bad...but only for him. 
Whether you like it in the saddle or in the back seat, Ridin' Dirty has the bad boy for you. 
With sexy alphas from a variety of genres - MC, paranormal, and contemporary - you're sure to find the perfect one for you!


Amazon

On sale for $1.99 (Last day)

Ashlei Preen had spent her entire childhood trying to fit in with the residents of Haven. A pretty tall order for someone deemed a regular human in a town of shifters. In spite of her minor "defect" she managed to hold her own. As an adult she applied that same tenacity to her medical practice. Lately her thoughts have been filled with the town's newest resident who seems more eager to be away from her rather than share the same air space, but Ashlei's used to having to fight for what she wants. 

Done with the big city and the stream of crime that consumed his life as a Special Forces detective, Seth Riddick thinks Haven is just what he needs: a thriving shifter town where he can be true to himself and enjoy his frequent hunts without fear of being tranqed (that really pisses him off). Haven's definitely a paradise for a lone wolf like him, but even paradise has its complications. For Seth that complication comes equipped with a stethoscope and enough determination to have him questioning his bachelor status.



Free at posting

Am I an a**hole? I can be. Do I give a sh*t? No. 

Everybody knows destruction is my game…
 

I’m done fooling around. If I want to be the boss of the family, I’m going to have to wise up and act like a man. I need a wife. Stability. A real life.
 

There’s only one problem: Hope Lawrence promised she wouldn’t end up with a guy like me. Of course, as soon as we locked lips, everything fell apart. They took her away from me. They held her for ransom. My brothers betrayed me.
 

Now I need my revenge. I’m off to save the most beautiful woman in this damn world. And I ain’t taking no for an answer…
 

Railed is a full standalone romance novel with a HEA and absolutely NO CLIFFHANGERS!




Free at posting

With half his body in shadow, he looked like a mythic hero, cut in high contrast and larger than life…

JASE 

This MC took me in when no one else would. It was the only real family I’ve ever known. Her asking me to leave was bullshit, but then disappearing without even saying goodbye was so much worse. 

I was done with Maggie then. I never wanted to see her face again. 

Five years. Five years of anger, pain and regret. Five years to move on and forget. 

And five seconds to get sucked back in. 

MAGGIE 

I have no right coming back here. No right asking for help. Not after the way I left everything - the way I left Jase. 

But what choice do I have? I’m dead if I don’t. 

I’ve made so many bad choices in my life. Caused so much pain. Maybe I deserve what’s coming to me. What right do I have putting Jase, my father, and the whole MC in danger just to help me? 

The MC is Jase’s sanctum, and I may not deserve it, but I’m praying that it can now become mine. 

Note: This is a stand-alone romance novel with an HEA ending. It contains sex and violence and is intended for adults only. 




Free is posting

It took a once-in-a-lifetime bond to teach her what love is, and a once-in-a-lifetime betrayal to show her what love is not... Love Is. A different kind of love story.

Diane Collins had big plans for her life, and hoops star Warren Scott was not among them. He doesn't want to be the face of the NBA, and she doesn't care that he is. His reluctance to be part of the limelight disarms her and the two embark on an unlikely friendship that becomes an even unlikelier romance.

Soon, his life is her life - filled with VIP treatment, parties and luxuries beyond Diane's wildest imagination. But Warren is harboring a secret, and once it's revealed Diane's decision to stay or go could change the very fabric of who she thought she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)