Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bookish Entertainment with Phoebe Robinson

Happy Thursday folks! It's almost the weekend and it's been a bit of a long week, but the weekend is within sight! I was contacted by a Penguin Random House representative and was asked to share a funny YouTube clip featuring Phoebe Robinson. If you follow my blog you've seen her book You Can't Touch My Hair featured here as a new release that I want to read. Many already know Phoebe as a comedian and a consultant on Broad City. I had not found the Papercuts YouTube channel before I was contacted, but once I went to check it out I got sucked down the video rabbit hole and couldn't stop watching these entertaining book themed videos. I highly recommend that you check them out. If you enjoy them don't forget to like the videos and subscribe to the channel to get notifications of new videos. Don't say I didn't warn you though, they are very addictive!

Phoebe participated in Last Minute Book Report where she has ten minutes to skim through and attempt to summarize Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Happy Watching!
Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)