Thursday, October 11, 2018

Photo Challenge Day 11: Short Stories

Day 11 of For Colored Girls Book Club's photo challenge: Short Stories. I can't think of a more seasonally appropriate short story collection than Dark Dreams. This is a perfect October/Halloween collection to pick up and it's been on my shelf for a while. I bought it second hand so it's a little worn. It's showing off that it was previously loved and now it's my turn to give it some attention. Remember when I said I don't like doing TBR's because I never stick to them and they always change? Case in point. I had forgotten that I had this stashed away and now I am going to be reading it a little at a time this month. 



Amazon

A spellbinding collection of short fiction explores the dark imaginations and experiences of the human mind in spine-tingling tales of horror and suspense by Zane, Tananarive Due, Stephen Barnes, Robert Fleming, and other distinguished African-American authors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)