Monday, October 12, 2020

Blacktop Wasteland by S.A. Cosby: Review

 



This was everything that I didn't know that I was looking for and I enjoyed every page. I have never read a book that felt like watching a heist movie before and I'm going to need to find more of them! Cosby takes his reader on a short but intense look into the world of a man who escaped a life of exhilarating but dangerous crime that he thought he was destined to be a part of from an early age. 'Bug' managed to find a deep and lasting love with a teen sweetheart, started a family, and built a successful business that is now facing hardships because of new competition. He's managing a difficult relationship with his dying and bitter mother while trying to keep his oldest daughter from a previous relationship in his life and providing financial stability to everyone that he's responsible for. Blacktop Wasteland was a page turner and I can't wait to read more from Cosby.

Happy reading, y'all!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)