Friday, September 6, 2013

Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander Series) by Dianna Gabaldon


This is the next installment in what I think is one of the best series ever! It is due to be released March 25, 2014 and you can pre-order through Amazon here . Just say the names Jamie and Claire to me and I smile. Tell me that the newest in the series is coming out even if it's 6 months away and I bounce in my seat,clap my hands, and squeal like a little girl . Now tell me that there's going to be a television adaptation slated for 2014 airing on Starz and the casting is being released-well I need to just lie on the couch for a moment...If you haven't been to Gabaldon's site to see it for yourself I give you permission to leave my site immediately by clicking  here and read for yourself all of the wonderfulness that is happening. If you like you can click here and you can see the Facebook page dedicated to the upcoming series and see all of the casting so far. I totally approve of all of the choices thus far. I'm just waiting with baited breath to see who will play Claire. I don't know who this Sam Heughan is but he totally looks the part, all he needs is a little hair dye and we're set.I have never had Starz as part of my cable but you better believe that I will be signing up. All I can say is bless you Starz and you better not screw this up! 

2 comments:

  1. Diana Gabaldon has been in my to-read list for the longest time, but the size of her books is a little intimidating ... I'm looking forward to the screen adaptation. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be put off by the size of the book Mina! The story flows well and keeps you flipping those pages. Have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)