Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cree by LaShawn Vasser

LaSahwn Vasser is another author that is on my list that I'm looking forward to exploring. She has a new release that is getting lots of buzz and positive feedback. 

Happy Reading!
Monica


Synopsis

Cree Jacobs has ever only loved one man, and for years she’s worked two jobs, sometimes three to support his dreams. Her entire world centered around Cameron Jacobs. What happens when his world no longer revolves around her? 

Distance has kept them apart for so long that they’ve become virtual strangers. Feeling lost and alone Cree realized his goals were her goals. His dreams were her dreams until tragic events forced a path of self-discovery. 

Sometimes you have to stop, regroup, and find your center. Will that center lead back to love?

Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover! I have natural hair myself so this one grabbed me in!

    ReplyDelete

Find Book Goodness (I'm an Amazon Affiliate!)